Dr. Dror Paley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dror Paley?

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Awesome physician. He gave my son back his life!

Thankful

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Seeing Dr Paley for limb lengthening for our 4 y/o daughter who has PFFD affecting the left upper leg and hip.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Agreed...best surgeon ever. Wouldn't trust anyone else.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

best surgeon

Best Orthopedic Doctor!

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Builds a relationship with the patient and their family. Changes many peoples lives. Dr. Paley and his staff are beyond amazing with their techniques and kindness.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Doctor Paley is very good at surgery and his skill. After your surgery if you want to meet D.paley you need book two weeks advance to see him. He is busy, he usually will not visit you after your surgery.

An Exceptional Physician

Posted on March 17th, 2015

I knew from my very first appointment with Dr. Dror Paley that I had absolutely found the right doctor. At that first consultation, he stayed at the hospital until midnight talking with my family about my upcoming treatments and answering all of our questions. During my appointments, he always treated me as if I were his only patient and gave me as much time as I needed (even if he tells you he only has 5 minutes, he’ll end up spending 40). He took the time to comfort my anxious parents before my first surgery. For the subsequent procedures, there was no need for comfort – they had complete confidence in him. I never minded waiting, because I knew he was extending that same excellence in care and compassion to all his patients. Given the lengthy and complex nature of limb reconstruction treatments, I think there are a few additional considerations that are not reflected in the Vitals.com ratings categories: 1. Achievement of treatment goals: My two perfectly straight, pain-free legs are a testament to Dr. Paley’s brilliance in this area. I am able to be very active (hike, bike, swim, etc.) with no pain or difficulty. 2. Support Services: Dr. Paley and his assembled staff are very adept in helping patients and families navigate the unique issues (housing, travel, insurance, etc.) that accompany limb reconstruction. As an out-of-town patient, it was a blessing not to have to contend with these logistical issues during treatment. 3. Involvement in the Field of Orthopedic Surgery: As a patient, it is really meaningful to me that Dr. Paley is heavily involved in medical education and philanthropic endeavors. It shows his dedication to helping patients all over the world and to advancing the boundaries of what is possible in medicine. It means you are receiving the most advanced treatments from a surgeon who devotes his entire life’s work to saving his patients’ limbs and changing their lives. I’ve had an exceptional experience with Dr. Paley. Beyond his genuine investment in improving his patients’ lives, his excellence in orthopedic surgical and clinical care is simply unmatched. I highly recommend him to any patient with a limb deformity or deficiency. There just aren’t enough stars in the world to describe the overwhelmingly positive experience I’ve had with Dr. Paley.

Gifted and Giving Medical Surgeon and staff

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Dror Paley and his staff are truly a gift to their patients. Dr. Paley has made such a difference in the lives of so many people of all ages all around the world. He gives children and adults the gift of a future. I have seen so many children in his office who will now have the opportunity of a more successful and normal life because of his scientific knowledge, research, dedication, passion, and talents. He transformed the future of my husband with this surgery. My husband contracted polio as a child. The orthopedic issues my husband endured throughout his life were at a point where the pain and physical impairments were making life incredibly challenging. Dr. Paley and his knowledgeable and caring staff have made our lives filled with new potential. It was getting to a pint where my husband could barely walk without pain. After this specialized surgical procedure of foot reconstruction, ankle fusion and leg lengthening, he is now golfing, traveling around the world and this week opened a new business. My heart is filled with tears of joy when I think of where we are now compared to just one year ago. The Precise leg lengthening is a procedure that Dr. Paley was personally involved in developing and was not even available until the past couple of years. The surgery was intense, and the recovery was not always easy. The physical therapy was mandatory and a positive attitude and patience was a must! However, the results are magical!!! I wish I include photos of the smile on my husband’s face! The PA’s at the Paley institute are the most amazing medical personnel and always there to answer questions. Tony, who handcrafts the casts is also very special. Be forewarned that Monday appointments can result in hours and hours of waiting times in the office before you are seen. Although this was certainly annoying, I finally realized it is because each individual person and family is given all the time and attention they need for a successful result from this very specialized surgery. Jennifer, the front desk receptionist has the patience of an angel dealing with all the patients every single day. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Dr. Paley and his staff for their dedication, skill and care. Together they are all doing their part to change the lives of their patients. They inspire and give hope to people and they are making the world a better place.

A long journey successfully completed...

Posted on December 16th, 2014

We thought it only right to respond to the reviews on this site, though this is a first for us, in regards to Dr. Dror Paley. We are having a difficult time understanding the negative reviews that we have read here. He has been treating our daughter for a rare congenital birth deformity for 18 years. The bottom line is that he saved her limb from amputation. Her gait is normal and she no longer has a limb length discrepancy. Her foot deformity was corrected as well. She is now in her freshman year of college in Flagstaff Arizona, known for its great skiing, hiking and outdoor fun! She is, this season, learning how to downhill ski and snowboard. Without Dr. Paley and his amazing team, none of this would be possible. Before her first surgery at 18 months of age, we were told that limb lengthening wasn't for everyone. It required patience and fortitude by the entire family and was, like anything in life, a responsibility. He never told us the process would be easy or without the possibility of complications. This was made very clear to us, very early on. He said there might be bumps in the road, and there were. Nothing that he couldn't handle. We had previously gone to many physicians for their opinions and, by far, Dr. Paley was the most knowledgeable, skilled and reassuring. We have heard many stories over the years, from different patients who had sought out Dr. Paley in order to correct serious mistakes made by other surgeons. Inevitably they were all happy and extremely grateful for his ability to correct these mistakes. We knew, even at that first meeting, that we were in the presence of a genius and gifted surgeon. We found that he spent practically his entire life at the hospital and at 10:30 pm, the night of her first surgery, he was in her room making minor adjustments to her fixator. Never before or since have we met a more dedicated, hardworking, or talented Doctor. We have waited at times up to 6 hours to see Dr. Paley and his team at visits throughout the years. Not always, but many times. We have come to understand, that with the high number of patients he has at clinic, along with their policy of spending as much time as needed with each patient, that yes it can be quite a wait. Is it worth it? Absolutely. His team are among the most highly trained and giving people we have ever met as well. They too, spend many,many extra hours at their jobs for the patient's sake. We know that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts. These are the facts. It angers and frustrates this family to read these negative reviews. We sacrificed so much to save our daughters limb, and after an 18 year relationship with Dr. Paley we can recommend him with the highest confidence. On a personal note, he has always been honest and forthright to us in regards to all aspects of our daughter's treatment. He has earned the highest respect and gratitude from our entire family. Thank you Dr. Paley!

The Best Decision for the Future of Our Daughter

Posted on December 7th, 2014

Every time I watch my 4 yr old daughter run, jump, dance, practice gymnastics, ride her bike and a hundred other things, I thank God for Dr. Paley, his spectacular team, and the amazing advances of modern medicine. The decision matrix to undergo limb lengthening is different for every family. My family was blessed to have learned of the option very early on and we quickly decided that limb lengthening, though complicated and difficult, was the best long term option for our family. Our decision was reaffirmed the first time we met with Dr. Paley. His attention to our concerns and his focus on assessing our daughter's condition, brought us peace and hope. We knew we had made the right choice in procedure and in physician. Limb lengthening is a journey, and like any journey, there are good days and bad (some people seem to choose the bad days to write reviews - read them with a grain of salt). Dr. Paley is keenly focused on the well-being of his patients AND their families. Dr. Paley employs patient advocates on his staff. These wonderful people are empathetic, understanding, and highly responsive. When you choose Dr. Paley, you have also chosen the best team of doctors, physicians assistants, physical therapists and professional staff this country has to offer. You will also become part of a family, a community of families, who have walked in your shoes. We have made life long friends for ourselves and our daughter because of the interest Dr. Paley's patient advocates place into putting families together. Our daughter will undergo another procedure with Dr. Paley next month. In a strange way, we look forward to it; for we know that after a few hard weeks, our daughter will be "longer and stronger," and that is the gift of a lifetime. She will continue on her journey to live life on her own two feet. In closing, Dr. Paley and the world class team he has built have had a profoundly positive impact on our lives, and most importantly, that of our daughter, who maybe one day, while walking down the aisle, will look over and give them a wink. Good luck on your journey.

Best of the best

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

As a father of a child with medical issues you only want the best care, most knowledgable and compassionate people on your side, every step of the way. To say we have received that from the Paley staff is an understatement. We heard that Dr. Paley was the best surgeon for our son's needs but didn't realize that he and his entire staff would become a part of our family. Over the past 4 years we have met many patients that feel the same way. There hasn't been a time, day or night (even 3am ) that Dr Paley and his staff hasn't been there for us. As I said before, they have treated us like family. I know we're not alone feeling this way but when you are speaking to Dr. Paley or any of the staff, you have their full attention as if you were the only person that they are treating. When we first met with Dr. Paley prior to any surgeries, my son had three pages of questions and my wife and I had a few as well. He sat with us as a family and answered every last question and then some. In the middle of this visit he was called away for an emergency but before he left , one of his PA's stayed with us and gave us so much more needed information. Upon Dr. Paley's return , he continued to answer the rest of our questions and told us" if there is something you forgot to call or email him anytime". We never felt rushed or hurried through the appointment. Over the past 4 years NOTHING has changed... everyone at the institute is part of our family. My son has been through life changing surgeries and is doing fantastic. I believe it is because Dr. Paley is the BEST OF THE BEST and his staff is second to none. They gave us care, compassion and the knowledge to get through such a life altering experiences with much success! There is no choice when choosing a surgeon, you want the best for your family and Dr. Paley is that person.

Knowledgable, Philanthropic

Posted on December 1st, 2014

My daughter has been his patient since May 2009, when he moved to West Palm Beach, Florida. He was the one doctor who knew he could help my daughter walk and fix her deformed legs. After her surgeries she could walk forward and for the first time ever, she could take steps backwards, as if her brain could finally realize she has legs. I strongly feel Dr. Paley is a remarkable surgeon who can solve any Orthopedic puzzle. My daughter is now hardware free because of the Paley Foundation and she has benefitted tremendously through his surgeries.