Dr. Druery R Devore Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Druery R Devore?

I was very pleased with the time and attentiveness of Dr. Devore in the office today. He was kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!

Nice in the office but horrible in the delivery room

Dangerous!

Northern Hospital's OB Center is fabulous, but Dr. Devore is a pitiful excuse for a doctor. You would be in better hands if the nursing staff delivers your baby!

Disturbing

First of all, what kind of doctor delivers a child, finishes up on what needs to be done afterwards not asking the patient..."are you feeling alright"? or even walking over to see if the nurses is doing what is suppose to be done with the child takes his keys from his pocket and leaves. I arrived early morning to deliver my child, he comes in almost 45 minutes and I speak to him. "Good morning" he walks past my bed without bothering to speak. I am sick and tired of these high and mighty doctors thinking they are better than the average person b/c they recieve a little bit more income than others. When I delivered my child that evening I felt like an animal b/c he treated me like one. I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO HIM AGAIN!!!!!!

Great doctor!

Dr. Druery R Devore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Airy, NC.