Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Duane Allen MD, DDS
Dr. Duane Allen, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MI, with other offices in Clinton Township, MI and Saginaw, MI . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Duane Allen has 3 locations
44200 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038
1227 N Michigan Ave
Saginaw, MI 48602
Dr. Duane Allen has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Duane Allen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Duane Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Duane Allen's office for more information.
4000 Cooper St Jackson, MI : (517) 788-5601
44200 Garfield Rd Clinton Township, MI 48038
1227 N Michigan Ave Saginaw, MI 48602
Locations & Directions
Dr. Duane Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.