Highly Dissatisfied

don't believe all reviews from 2016

I was referred to this group by my primary care physician. I pulled up info. on the doctor for my own interest. Several reviews, all from 2016 were rather negative. I wanted to form my own opinion so I kept my appointment. The office was fine. I didn't find any of the staff to be unfriendly or uncaring. The length of wait was acceptable, less than some offices. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Although I saw a nurse practitioner, not the doctor, I'm fine with that, he knew his stuff and explained things to my satisfaction. So far very satisfied. I go back in 6 weeks for f/u vs. I'll see how that goes.

Esthetician

Liz was very nice, friendly and greeted me with a smile. I'm a patient that suffers from acne. She has helped my face and my confidence is well.

BEST STAFF

THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AT A DR'S OFFICE!! THE FRONT DESK STAFF WERE VERY NICE AND KIND. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYBODY.

Dr. Duane E Banet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Albany, IN.