The most horrible bedside manner in him and his staff I ever seen left in tears!

Staff is rude and condescending. You feel as though you are on a conveyor belt as relates to the staff. When making an appointment they are so programmed and hang up on you before you can even say "thank you!"

He is ok But could do a lot better!!

I believe he is to blunt but he was right. But I don't agree with the meds he has given me. a nurse got back to me about the cream. But they are very poor in listening and bed side manner. They seemed to be rushed I felt like I was being herded in then out. Just lack of caring.

Dr. Duane E Banet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Albany, IN.