Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Duane E Bridges
Dr. Duane E Bridges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Bridges is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center, Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. Dr. Bridges has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Duane E Bridges has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Duane E Bridges has the following 16 expertise
- Atrial Flutter
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Atrioventricular Block
- Pacemaker Implantation
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Atrial Fibrillation
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Bridges was very attentive, intuitive, easy to talk to, explained everything in detail and in layman's terms. He was excellent!
Dr. Bridges is clearly knowledgeable about his field. He listens carefully, is responsive, follows up well. He treated my mother-in-law for emergency heart concerns, ran tests, cheerfully called my MIL's cardiologist friend to consult with him. We felt like we were in intelligent, caring, hands of a great doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bridges is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDuane Ellis Bridges Md, 575 E Hardy St Ste 306, Inglewood, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Duane E Bridges in this video.
Dr. Duane E Bridges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.