Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Duane A Bryan
Dr. Duane A Bryan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Cottage, NY, with another office in Northvale, NJ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bryan is affiliated with Nyack Hospital. Dr. Bryan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Duane A Bryan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Duane A Bryan has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
Dr. Duane A Bryan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
The few visits that I have had with Dr. Bryan and staff were actually not eventful.The stress test I had was abrupt handled.Dr. Bryan was a no show and Dr. Southern was terribly hasty in the procedure. I had not run on the treadmill long enough,my time on it was less than 5 minutes and Dr. Southern was in a rush to end it. I should have been on the treadmill much longer to stress. With that being said this experience the grade I would give is a C.
Dr. Bryan was polite, respectful and intelligent. His exam was thorough and he was comfortable suggesting a doctor who specialized in palpitations. I guess in a way he helped save my life, since it turned out I had the type of palpitations that could have sent me into cardiac arrest. I am very thankful for having him as my cardiologist.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Bryan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Duane A Bryan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Duane A Bryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Cottage, NY.