Dr. Duane A Bryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duane A Bryan?

The few visits that I have had with Dr. Bryan and staff were actually not eventful.The stress test I had was abrupt handled.Dr. Bryan was a no show and Dr. Southern was terribly hasty in the procedure. I had not run on the treadmill long enough,my time on it was less than 5 minutes and Dr. Southern was in a rush to end it. I should have been on the treadmill much longer to stress. With that being said this experience the grade I would give is a C.

thankful

Dr. Bryan was polite, respectful and intelligent. His exam was thorough and he was comfortable suggesting a doctor who specialized in palpitations. I guess in a way he helped save my life, since it turned out I had the type of palpitations that could have sent me into cardiac arrest. I am very thankful for having him as my cardiologist.

Dr. Duane A Bryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Cottage, NY.