Dr. Duane Griffith Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Duane Griffith?

rude thinks he is gods gift

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I seen him for over 10 years off and on and because of father dying got some of his pain patch on me and griffith called me a flat lyer and I have never had any dirty drug tests never been in any trouble etc but I am the lyer! He is so chicken shi-- not worth being an animal doctor and certainly not a persons doctor that is in pain I wish he would loose his liscense to practice as he certainly does not deserve it. Qquit giving me my meds without 1 ounce of worry about what it would do to my health and I have every intention of reporting him to the medical board as I could have had a stroke! wait time is not worth seeing him and by the way he does not see yo but 1 time a year he lets his nurses do his job! BUT he charges as though you are seeing a specialist which you are not!!!!!

WOULD NOT LET HIM TREAT MY DOG!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

HE IS A PIECE OF YOU GET MY DRIFT!

Don't waste your time

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Don't waste your time with Dr Duane Lee Griffith. I did and had to turn around and go see another doctor. Dr Griffith called in a prescription to my pharmacy. I researched the medicine before picking it up and found that it had naproxen in it, although it was in my records that I was allergic to naproxen. When I called to tell his nurse she said well there is probably nothing else he can do for you. She was very rude and short. She did call me back the next afternoon and said Dr Griffith wanted to put me on Gabapentin. I told her that I was already on Gabapentin, which was also in my medical records. He ordered me to have physical therapy before an X-ray or MRI. The new doctor I went to did X-rays before seeing me and said I had a compression fracture in my back. They put me in a brace with very strict guidelines. Said physical therapy would of agrovated it and may have caused more damage. Doesn't seem like Dr Griffith office knew what they where doing at all.

Great care and expertise

Posted on April 1st, 2017

The physicians and staff are so accommodating. They ended up finding an infected disk and they literally saved my life but helping to speed up the pre-certification process for tests and surgery. Dr. Griffith performed a couple of procedures on me that were done timely and were extremely helpful. He and his staff were truly very caring and made sure all my questions were answered and that I understood all the process. I had about 15 specialists and the physicians at Precision including Charley Gordon, Lee Griffith and Aaron Calodney made sure that all of that care was coordinated. I had surgery and procedures from all three of these physicians and was so blessed to have what I feel is the best in the country. The billing process was smooth with no issues with insurance payments.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Staff and dr. Griffith was very nice and helpful. Almost did not go because of these reviews. Glad I did.

Deserves to lose license permanently, and did for a time.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Avoid this guy.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

This man is very mean and uncareing I was always taught to treat people how you want to be treated I guess be wants to be treated bad all I can say is what goes around come around he's gonna get what he got coming

Posted on April 21st, 2016

This man is a true jerk.. He's the worst dr I've ever seen. He should not practice medicine even on a horse!!! He's rude and obnoxious!! He's a arrogant man that thinks he's Gods Gift to humanity. He's no ones gift even to his mother. We dispise him.

Not worth it

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Received no pain relief from his procedure. Woke up the following morning with excruciating pain. I've spoke with other doctors who said this is not normal.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Dr is rude and does not like to deal with patients. he hands them off to his PA

Don't go to this guy

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Saw this guy 3 times.Was referred to him for a pain pump. He immediately changed that to a stimulator from MEDTRONICS. HE works for MEDTRONICS.. Research this. Last visit he wasn't even there, saw a PA. I was told he didn't want to treat me anymore because i didn't do the stimulator and class me as a drug user. Which is absolutely a lie and total falsehood. Cut me off my 1 and only 1 medicine i was taking. Was rude, arrogant, unprofessional and doesn't know what he is doing. Brings more harm to patients than helps. Needs his license revoked. He had his license revoked in Ohio (fact). Now he is being disciplined by the State of Texas. (fact). He's only been practicing for 6 years. My God all this and only been practicing 6 years. Don't even consider going to this unprofessional punk. Jerk, arrogant . Agree with all the other reviews. Call the State medical board with your complaints. I did............

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Dr Griffith relieves too heavenly on pa's for follow up appointments, but is always available if a question should come up.