Dr. Duane M Smith Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Duane M Smith?

Keeps rescheduling me and doesn't care about me. Only himself A pity

Unfriendly staff

After waiting 9 days for an urgent appointment my appointment was cancelled because the doctor was out of the office and was resceduled for 10 days later. Office staff was unpleasant and had no compassion. I will not be seeing this doctor.

Very poor!!!

Quick response for post surgery complications

My daughter had surgery under Dr Smith's care. The first day post op, she had an adverse reaction to the antibiotics and vomited blood. We rushed to the Emergency Room. The ER Drs contacted Dr Smith's office and they quickly made room in his schedule for her to be seen the same day. Dr Smith very patiently checked over everything to make sure the ER Drs didn't miss anything. He even got my daughter to smile when she had been crying all day. We are both very happy with his bedside matter and attention to detail.

Kind of angry and gruff

Simply the best!!!

I think all too often when things go well not enough is said. My daughter and I have both been patients of Dr. Smith. He is an excellent doctor. He spent a lot of time with each of us and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. He discussed our options as well as the pros and cons of each. It was quite obvious that he has both great experience and ability. He spent more than enough time with us and gave thorough answers to all questions. He is also quite personable. I have refered others to him as well. I wish there more doctors like him!

Dr. Duane M Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.