Dr. Duane H Moore Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Duane H Moore?

Poor Initial Impression and Poor Customer Service

Although I did not get to see Dr. Moore or Cheong, I have never had a more unprofessional interaction with trying to schedule an appointment with the staff that handle appointments. For over 1 month, I was not able to successfully schedule an appoint even after several calls. They do not call back and when I finally went to the office that is open 1 day per week in Saint Mary's in person, I was told that my primary care provider had all the information and to talk to them. I then went to my primary care provider and was told that they did not want to take me as a patient. My primary care provider's staff also mentioned that the Dietra was unprofessional with them as well. Very unusual. Based on this initial impression of the staff of Dr. Moore and Cheong, I would not recommend them to anyone. They probably don't even know this is happening.

Uncaring and unprofessional

When you enter a room with someone with a migraine and turn on fluorescent lights and they respond what do you think I can do for you on a Friday night. I knew how he was going to treat me. It was horrible .

Dr. Duane H Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.