Dr. Duane Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duane Myers?

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Dr Myers is an excellent Dr. . He is very patient and explains procedure's and medical terms so they are easily understood. He doesn't make you feel like you are being rushed out the door and his staff is FANTASTIC. If necessary I would choose him as my Dr again.

Dr. Myer recommendEd for radiation.

Posted on March 13th, 2016

This is my first review after seeing Dr. Myers a couple of times & I must be truthful in saying his bedside manner is definitely not the best. I feel like he is robotic & doesn't take our feelings into consideration. Hopefully, we are not a number or a dollar to him "& things will get better. Will post in a couple more weeks & hopefully he will like us a little better.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.