Dr. Duane Townsend Is this you?

Patient

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I was just reading a report about HPV and a possible natural cure. Turmeric. In 1985 I was diagnosed with cervical cancer and my doctor referred me to Dr.Townsend. When I saw the article about HPV it made me think of him so I googled his name. I just had to write a note to say I'm so grateful for the wonderful care I received. I have never had another doctor like him. Thank you Dr. Townsend

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Super Doctor

Doctor of Medicine

Posted on March 25th, 2016

transfer factor supplements advocate. Some of the few physicians collaborating with our immune system.

Posted on February 13th, 2016