Dr. Duane Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duane Webb?

Surpassed Expectations

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Surpassed ExpectationsDr. Webbs bedside manner, genuine love for helping his patients and his expertise in his field surpassed all expectations. All doctors should be as caring and concerned for their patients as Dr. Webb. I would like to see Dr. Webb teach interns his sincere bedside manners. Many Doctors make their patients feel like they are just a number and not a human being. I have changed Doctors several times over the last 5 years, because the Doctors who were at first caring and a good listeners, become Doctors who will only listen to one health issue per each appointment, even though all of the issues may be related to each other, all the while the doctor is rushing you out of the examining room. With Dr. Webb it is apparent to me that the patient will always come first. Thank you Dr. Webb.

Great bedside manners!

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Webb took fantastic care of my husband when he was hospitalized with his first and only bout of ulcerative colitis. He was very caring and easy to talk to. I have just turned 50, I am going in for my screening for colon cancer. I would not have any other dr. preform this test to me. But Dr. Webb.

Posted on August 1st, 2017