Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Duane C Whitaker has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Whitaker did surgery on my face for a basil cell carcinoma. He never saw me before the surgery, never discussed my surgery with me. When I phoned his nurse to get some information I was brushed off. The surgery itself was terrible and I got an infection. I then went to another surgeon in Tucson and had 2 repair surgeries so I am all right now. I feel that I was treated very badly by Dr. Whitaker and his (inept) staff and I would NEVER rrecommend him!
Dr. Whitaker is an extremely knowledgeable, caring professional. He made me feel well cared for and he was empathetic toward my disease. You are in wonderful hands if you are one of his patients!
39 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Duane C Whitaker accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Cancer Center Umc North, 3838 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Duane C Whitaker in this video.
Dr. Duane C Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.