Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dubravko Zacharia
Dr. Dubravko Zacharia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Hinsdale, IL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zacharia is affiliated with Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital, Little Company Of Mary Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dubravko Zacharia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Zacharia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Holy Cross Hospital
Advocate Christ Hospital
46 Years Experience
University Of Zagreb
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Dubravko Zacharia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dubravko Zacharia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.