Dr. Duc Ngo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duc Ngo?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Doctor Duc and his staffs are amazing! They are always kind, helpful and make you feel like you are family. He gives my family expert and trustworthy advice. I'm thoroughly satisfied.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Amazing doctor! My entire family has seen Dr. Duc M Ngo for more than 20 years. He is the best we have ever had. He is kind, patient, efficient, holistic, educated, and reflect his professionalism and caring of his patients. I always leave his office with a positive goal and a great outlook on my overall health.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Scheduled a routine check up, however, the doctor only checked my blood pressure (which was very high) did not ask me a single question about my health, and refused to listen to me when I told him about some underlying potential health issues I was concerned about. I waited for about 45 mins to see the "nurse", I was honestly tempted to get out of there as the situation was questionable from the beginning. When I spoke with the "nurse", who I question had any medical training whatsoever, I explained that I was diagnosed with a heart murmur, and high blood pressure, which she then proceeded to say, "ok, we do not have to put that down in the medical history". I should have left at that point.... Overall, the staff and doctor were rude to an egregious degree, the place (which is his house!) smelled horrible, and the doctor was quite possible the least caring/concerned doctor I have ever encountered. This was one of the worst I have ever been treated in my entire life, and I felt I needed to convey this information as to inform the general public to avoid this guy. Your health should be of the utmost importance, but this guy does not seem to think that is true. I repeat, AVOID THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS!

Excellent Family Doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2009

I have been looking for a family doctor in northern virginia for a long time who is as personable as Dr. Ngo. He took the time to talk to me and he truly listened and cared about me as a person not just another number. I highly recommend Dr. Ngo to anyone who wants am internist or family dr who cares.

Posted on March 1st, 2016