Dr. Dudley E Wiley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dudley E Wiley?

I have not met Dr. Wiley yet. However, when his staff called to set my 1st appt, they insisted I had a co-pay and refused to call the insurance company. Even their financial dept insisted I had a co-pay. Since they wouldn't call the insurance, I had the insurance company do a 3-way call to their office and inform them my insurance did not have a co-pay. His staff said they would put down no co-pay, but acted really irritated at me. I'm wondering if his staff is pocketing money he doesn't know about or does he know about it?

I didn't realize how high the bar was being set when I became Dr. Wiley's patient! He always listened, gave great feedback, and really explained pros/cons of possible meds I may be taking. Had to move out of MI, and I can not find a Dr. anywhere near the care I received from Dr. Wiley!

Wonderful Neurologist

After many bad experiences, I was blessed to have Dr. Wiley care for me. I have been a healthy person for most of my life so when I needed to see a neurologist for a neuromuscular disease I thought it would be no big deal. Boy was I wrong. I ran into the most uncaring, cocky, pompous doctors in the field. With that said. Dr. Wiley has a great bedside manner, is very caring, listens, and treats with dignity. I was losing hope that I would find someone I felt safe to treat me and then I met Dr. Wiley. Thank you!

Dr. Dudley E Wiley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.