Dr. Duffy Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duffy Murphy?

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Such a caring, compassionate doctor. It will be hard to replace him. I always felt in very good hands when I had a problem. Took the time to answer questions and listen. I wish there were more out there like him!

I wouldn't recommend any other Doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I have been a patient of Doctor Murphy for over 30 years. I trust him completely with all my medical concerns. While, we don't always agree on everything,he is respectful of my opinions. He is very thorough and does not rush my appointments with him. He answers all of my questions and even shares some of his own experiences regarding his health and family. He sure is proud to be a Grandpa!

Great Care

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Dr. Murphy has been my ob/gyn since the 1980's. He is very professional, caring, and knowledgeable. He does not hold back anything. He is upfront and honest. I like that. He has performed many tests and a few surgeries on me. I have always gotten my paps and mammos at LCFW at Logansport Memorial Hospital. I have always had the upmost respect and trust in Dr.Murphy. I had a miscarriage and he was with me through it all including my D & C. Thank you Dr. Murphy.

Posted on March 10th, 2016