Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Duke Fisher
Dr. Duke Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Los Gatos and Alvarado Parkway Institute BHS. He speaks English.
Dr. Duke Fisher has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I never even made it to the appointment. Made my appointment for the end of this month, cancelled it last month, found someone closer to home with a good rep. I was called last week, shaken down and THREATENED by Fisher's receptionist KELLY. I insisted, that I had cancelled a month plus in advance (I've never blown an appointment in my life), that they were billing me $250 for 'missed appointment' and then it got ugly. This "Kelly" should not be working in any office environment. She did everything but curse me out, shook me down, yelled at me, and was very hesitant to give her name. Now I started reading that day, if you look at other md rating sites, you'll find Dr. Fisher's office 'scam' has been pulled time and time again on innocent patients, I was able to count on both hands and more. I contacted my insurance company (not medi-cal), they are now investigating Dr. Fisher's "policies" and "staff", a grievance was filed with the california board of medicine and my insurance company respectively. Just because it's a doctor or someone wear's a white coat doesn't mean they know what they're doing or they're "professional". Stay away from this Rat Trap!
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Alvarado Parkway Institute BHS
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Duke Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Duke Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.