Dr. Duke Phan Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Duke Phan?

Waste my times

Posted on September 15th, 2017

I had appt with the doctor at 3 today I came in 20 mins early & the receptionist told me she cancel my appt because she called yesterday & I didn't answer which I did not receive any phone call or message I asked her If I can talk to the Doctor she said okay but he hide himself in the office for 10 minute I was sat there waiting for him 10 minute when he walked out he walks straight to a room with another patient he saw me in front of the office talked to receptionist with the problem but he still walked away from me he ignore the problem I don't know how he managed the business he is rude and no manner the receptionist keep asking me to change the appt why I make an appt a month ahead I asked for a day off at my work to go to the doctor and this is how I got treat please don't let it happen to you there are hundreds of doctor out there can help us out he treat a patient with no respect and rude. I went back to my doctor request for a different doctor and the receptionist keep calling me to give me appt I asked her to stop calling me and no texting no message because I don't ever want to deal with this doctor again he's rude rude and he doesn't know how to treat a patient with need. Just don't waste your times with this doctor you will be disappointed.

Impolite Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Duke Phan Neurologist is very impolite and arrogant.

Arrogant doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I saw Duke Phan and he was rude and arrogant. Didn't seem to care at all. I am now with a much better doctor.

No choice in going to him, sadly.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

No bedside manners at all. It's like he's scolding a child when he speaks to you. He kept cutting me off mid sentence, punctuating each strong opinion of what I was doing "wrong" with a large grin and "get it?!" And "don't do this, don't do that". His receptionist was nice as can be, and courteous. He, however, would be more suited to work at the DMV.

Arrogant and condescending

Posted on February 24th, 2014

This guy thinks he's God's gift to the medical community. He has horrible bedside manners. He doesn't give you time to describe your symptoms and side-effects of your medication. He doesn't seem very caring at all. Just because he has a doctorate's degree he thinks he can talk down to you.

Highly Recommended!

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Phan by my Podiatrist-Surgeon for an examination of possible nerve and/or muscle deteroriation/damage. I was pleasantly surprised of the concern and attention given by Dr Phan. He spent a lot of time with me, obtaining a comprehenisve review of my symptoms and performing a complete and thorough examination.

think twice

Posted on September 5th, 2013

This doctor was degrading, does not listen, talks down to you and is not consistent with his approach. He essentially told me there is nothing to test for in regards to the numbness and tingly sensation in my arms. He told me i have anxiety and should take a pill for it. His approach to diagnosing my issue was not explained. He was also busy on his iphone while diagnosing me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. i can't believe he has been in business this long. i hope other reviews confirms my findings.

bad doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2011

inconsistent

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Very dedicated and caring. He spent time to explain everything to me and my husband before the surgery. Staff helped me get referral and schedule quickly. Thanks for all the help.

REALLY RUDE...

Posted on October 21st, 2010

IT WAS THE WORST DOC APPT. EVER HE TREATED ME SO BAD I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS NEUROLOGIST TO NOBODY HE WAS RUDE THE WHOLE TIME....MEAN PEOPLE SUCK...

Posted on September 15th, 2017