Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dukjin Im has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Im is awesome with my twins and just as good with their worrywart of a mother. He never makes light of my concerns and answers my questions to my satisfaction. His actions show me that he's doing everything possible to ensure my babies get the best care possible. In following up with me at home to answer a question I had about rehab, he happened to call when I was upset over a medical issue regarding my son that was unrelated to rehab. He listened to my concerns and helped to eleviate my worries. He gave me some good advice that I still follow to this day. He has a great bedside manner. I can't say enough good things about him. I really feel like my kids are in great hands with him.
Dr. Im is extremely caring, answers my exhaustive list of questions with a smile even, is great with "next steps" help, and just spent 45 minutes with me and my husband during our last appointment. My infant daughter sees him every two months to make sure she's meeting her developmental milestones, thankfully she is. Dr. Im does not have a contract with UnitedHealthcare so we pay out of pocket - i was told he is the best in his 'physical medicine' field in our area so the visit cost is minimal in my eyes. My only gripe is his timeliness, he has been 15-20 minutes late all 4 times we have seen him (and was paged by the front desk each time) Great doctor - informative, helpful, extremely bright without coming off as arrogant though he seems 'younger',is kind, spends time -- You really can't ask for more in a doctor.
what is wrong with these parents who are completely blasting him?? he has been nothing but caring and is a great doc. i know my daughter will not recover completely from her injuries but he gives me hope that she will live a rewarding and fulfilling life. a great doc and a great guy
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1990
University Of Michigan
Dr. Dukjin Im accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Rehabilitation, 1100 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dukjin Im in this video.
Dr. Dukjin Im is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.