Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dulce Milanes
Dr. Dulce Milanes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grayslake, IL, with another office in Waukegan, IL. She has 64 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Milanes is affiliated with Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital, Advocate Condell Medical Center and Vista Health - Medical Center West. She speaks English.
Dr. Dulce Milanes has the following 1 specialty
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 17
i wanted to comment on this site because I noticed that these coments are based on the last 2 years only , perhaps that is the intent. Dr Milanes passed away this week and I for one give her a 4 star rating ( your highest) and feel that if this survey were given to the majority of her patients throughout the years of her practice of more than 50 years you would get the same result. She was one of a kind. Her knowledge, compassion, and determination outweigh any negative comments written here . I just had to post something because all of Lake County has suffered a terrible loss.
First she thought my Gardner's cyst was cancer, it was not, then she said my 1 hair bump was herpes, got a blood test, which I had to go somewhere else for, wait 5 days to find out it wasn't. I have Medicaid and I changed my provider, I travel to Chicago to Prentice womens hospital now. Dr. Milanes has a great personality but two wrong diagnoses that were nothing that I thought was something for a week, no thank you. I had all test done at Prentice all clear. Thank God
Dr. Milanes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Advocate Condell Medical Center
Vista Health - Medical Center West
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Vista Medical Center East
St Therese Med Ctr, Waukegan, Il
Victory Mem Hosp, Waukegan, Il
64 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1949
Dr. Dulce Milanes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dulce Milanes in this video.
Dr. Dulce Milanes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grayslake, IL.