Dr. Dulce Milanes Is this you?

3.9

mejor doctora del mundo

Esta doctora me salvo la vida y permitio que saliera embarazada de una niña milagro

Former employee and patient since 1960

i wanted to comment on this site because I noticed that these coments are based on the last 2 years only , perhaps that is the intent. Dr Milanes passed away this week and I for one give her a 4 star rating ( your highest) and feel that if this survey were given to the majority of her patients throughout the years of her practice of more than 50 years you would get the same result. She was one of a kind. Her knowledge, compassion, and determination outweigh any negative comments written here . I just had to post something because all of Lake County has suffered a terrible loss.

Great Doctor

Very knowledgable- great doctor...she practiced medicine because she cared about patients. RIP...

very inpatient

she is a very nice person but very inpatient sometimes

Wrong Diagonis

First she thought my Gardner's cyst was cancer, it was not, then she said my 1 hair bump was herpes, got a blood test, which I had to go somewhere else for, wait 5 days to find out it wasn't. I have Medicaid and I changed my provider, I travel to Chicago to Prentice womens hospital now. Dr. Milanes has a great personality but two wrong diagnoses that were nothing that I thought was something for a week, no thank you. I had all test done at Prentice all clear. Thank God

THE OFFICE LOOKS VERY OUTDATED AND DIRTY, WAIT TIME IS VERY LONG, TEHNICIAN THAT DREW MY BLOOD WAS CARELESS WITH ATTITUDE, DID NOT WEAR GLOVES. MOST OF THE PATIENTS THAT GO THERE HAVE MEDICAID AS THEIR INSURENCE. IF YOU HAVE NO INSURENCE THEN THATS THE PLACE TO GO, BECAUSE THEY GIVE DISCOUNTS. AND IF YOU HAVE ONE THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

saved my life

she's very good at what she does, yes she is bound to a wheelchair which makes some procedures a little frusterating, but this women is amazing. i see her as a mother who knows it all, she did a procedure on me because i had an abnormal papsmear. because of her i no longer have abnormal cells. leaving me off risk of cervial cancer.

Dr. Dulce Milanes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grayslake, IL.