Dr. Duncan D Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duncan D Harris?

Excellent Doctor & Surgeon

I had been seeing Dr Harris for 7-years, I had no symptoms, prostate cancer found through PSA test & follow up biopsy. Dr. Harris took the time to explained everything clearly, had honest concern, and provided straight forward discussion and options. I chose to have Dr. Harris operate: Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy. Surgery went great, he visited me every day (3) in the hospital. Follow up appointments weekly after surgery. Prostate was 20% cancerous, nearby lymph nodes were clear. Continuous blood tests to follow. Best doctor I have ever had, he continues to give me positive and supportive information, great staff.

Exceptional in all areas.

I had a kidney stone that required lithotripsy. He is very good at explaining every thing step by step. Easy to communicate with. His office staff are top notch. This was without a doubt the best medical experience I have had in at least 35 Years. (I went through 2 other doctors first. I had blood in the urine for a year, before I got to Dr. D. Harris.)