Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dung D Trinh
Dr. Dung D Trinh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Trinh is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, South Coast Global Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Trinh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dung D Trinh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
This is the worst doctor I've ever visited in my life I unfortunately stayed with him he was constantly overriding the specialist that I was seen causing me to have high iron which is very dangerous also I made it impossible for me to donate blood at 1 time because of his lack of knowledge of hormones hes a horrible doctor he needs to be taken away. He is no longer with his current facility at Madero drive because of something he did to me probably and also because hes a poor doctor. He is trying to reinvent himself as an all timer specialist but don't believe a word he says he is the worst doctor you could ever be involved with.
Dr. Dung Trinh is by far the BEST Doctor a patient could ever have. He cares for his patients. He listens and answers to whatever questions we have. With his busy schedules, he spends extra time to be with patient to discuss anything. He takes extra time to follow up with us just to check if the prescription given to me is making my condition better.He is very professional, caring and very compassionate. Thank you, Dr. Dung Trinh for taking care of me and my husband. We are so blessed to have you as our primary doctor..God Bless..
He takes time in answering any question I have. He makes you very comfortable with asking questions. He never rushes you out of the office. He seems to have time for everyone no matter how busy he is. You know that he truly cares about his patients.I would and have recommended him to all of my friends and family.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Trinh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York Medical College
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Dung D Trinh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorialcare Medical Group, 23512 Madero, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Dung D Trinh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.