Dr. Duoc U Chung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duoc U Chung?

Pleasant, and informative. I really liked him.

The Dr is great; the office staff could be better

It was easy to schedule an appointment. I was early to the appointment but there was an issue with the office lady who wasn't submitting the insurance correctly. I have an insurance plan with a health savings account and never pay a copay, it has to be submitted to the insurance first then I pay out of the health savings account. The lady at the office kept saying I had to pay the copay before seeing the doctor. I told her to check with the insurance because I don't pay a copay but she said that she did. I called the insurance company and asked them to speak to the office lady but she was reluctant to speak with them. She finally spoke with them and them and seemed to understand and finally an hour later let me in to see the doctor. I was scheduled for a tonsillectomy. 3 days before the scheduled surgery the office lady called and said I had to pay $400 up front or he would not perform the surgery. This procedure was covered with the insurance paying 100%. I explained to the office lady this. I decided to pay it then wait for it to be submitted to insurance and then get a refund. It has been 1 month and nothing has been submitted to insurance. So now I'll have to call and try to work it out the office lady who doesn't seem to know how to work with insurance.

Best doc ever

Needs to be more dr like dr Chung

At first visit, the doctor wanted to get a copy of previous test results before scheduling the next appointment. I called for 2 months to see if they had obtained the results. Each time I was told they would follow up with the radiology center. The office never offered to just order a new test or schedule another appointment.

He is the best ever. Don't look any further. Read his Bio online. The best doctor I've come across in a very long time. He is very professional and makes you feel comfortable talking to him. He is a good listner and very patient.

Terrific doctor. First visit in many years to an ENT. Terrific doctor. Very little wait time. Explained process and took time. Good surgeon and great follow up. You won't be disappointed.

Good for what ails you.

Dr. Chung is a very thorough physician. He is a straight shooter about your diagnosis or lack thereof. His offices are located very convenient to the Braselton & Barrow areas and you don't have to travel to Atlanta to see a good Dr. Since I'm an extrovert and he is VERY serious, my anxiety was through the roof. I would like to be able to relax in an office visit, however, I have not been able to relax and ask questions because of the lack of rapport. His lack of humor doesn't bother me as I'm not there to be entertained. It would be nice to see him smile from time to time. At this time, I find him to be a good Dr. I will update after my next visit.

Dr. Chung's office is so easy to deal with and he takes his time with me. I always enjoy my visits.

Dr. Duoc U Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, GA.