Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Durdana Sikandar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This 'dr' works at the north little rock VA in Arkansas and is assigned to treat this countrys brave men and women, and their dependents. She is indifferent, hostile and defensive to patient inquiries, and I feel terrible for the veteran's she is very well paid to treat. When you are assigned a dr. who is totally disinterested in your medical history and clinical information you try to relay, you can KNOW that you need to find a new doctor and quickly! You may notice a process of retaliation begin as time goes on, with each new doctor. Veteran's are poorly treated and the disposition by many providers is that you are THEIR enemy. And they're not even mildly intimidated by congressional or IG inquiry. Sikander would probably be of more benefit in her own country, but they don't pay as well. Her medical 'skills' leave much to be desired imo, and certainly her negative attitude towards her patients does! She arbitrarily altars medications SANS examination and testing and previous medical history. Vets are bullied, intimidated, condescended to, continually interrupted when speaking, and that equates to, at least, a lack of REAL respect for the humanity of the veteran clients. This is the culture she works in, it's an approved culture, and it's a rationalized and excused culture. Welcome home veterans!
Dr. Sikandar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Durdana Sikandar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Mcclellan Memorial Va Hospital, 4300 W 7th St, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Durdana Sikandar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.