Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Durga Kanuru
Dr. Durga Kanuru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland, IN. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kanuru is affiliated with Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd., Munster, IN, St. Catherine Hospital and Hinsdale Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Durga Kanuru has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Kanuru is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital, 901 MacArthur Blvd., Munster, IN
St. Catherine Hospital
St. Mary Medical Center
St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Hind General Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Franciscan Physicians Hospital
41 Years Experience
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
Graduated in 1976
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Durga Kanuru accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsADVAMCED WOMANS WELLNESS CENTER, 3445 Ridge Rd, Highland, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Durga Kanuru in this video.
Dr. Durga Kanuru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, IN.