Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Durga Bodala
Dr. Durga Bodala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakhurst, NJ, with other offices in West Long Branch, NJ and Brick, NJ (and 2 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bodala is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Ocean Medical Center and University Medical Center At Princeton. She speaks English.
Dr. Durga Bodala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Durga Bodala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakhurst, NJ.