Dr. Durga E Rao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Durga E Rao?

I am an Emergency Physician and I work with Durga. I have seen her take care of patients in my Emergency Department and have always been so impressed with her dedication and competency that I not only refer many of my personal friends and family to her care, but I also entrust her as my own personal PCP. I read one other comment on her training outside of the United States, but let me reassure you she completed her post graduate training in Internal Medicine as well as her subspecialty training in Nephrology at SUNY Stony Brook in New York. Many of the physicians I work with similarly hold Durga in the same high regard.

good doctor and very nice to deal with

Dr Rao is a lovely woman who has a very nice mix of professionalism and friendliness. I have been seeing her for 4 years now for kidney stones. She explains things very clearly and makes sure I understand the plan. Her office staff is warm as well and the wait has never been more than 15 minutes. I highly recommend her practice.

Worst Doctor I've ever seen in practice

If you need good medical care look for another doctor. This doctors worries more about herself than her patients. She also calls for uneccessary office visits for the patients in her care, and her bedside manner is non existant. Handicap patients take heed: There is not even a handicap accessible door at this location.

Superb doctor, caring, willing to answer to as many questions as I had, patient, very up to date.

terrible experience. please go to the U.S. trained doctor if want up to date medical care.

Dr. Durga E Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Methuen, MA.