Dr. Durga Sunkara Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Durga Sunkara?

Posted on August 12th, 2015

My Experience with Dr Sunkara has been outstanding. Appointment times are met, very consultative, very thorough, I would recommend to anyone.

Awsome

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I liked that when I called and spoke with the nurse too let her know my past experiences with other doctors she listen to me and got me seen fast. I explained to her that I am looking for a primary doctor that wasn't all about the money and just get you addicted to anything to give you because of the last Dr got me addicted to painkillers and I will refuse to ever take one again. After meeting Doctor Sunkara he was polite and heard me allso got me help with my adhd. And my life has changed for this thank you doc.

Not a doctor meant for helping patients

Posted on May 18th, 2015

If you are trying to see him for the suboxone treatment get ready to be rejected for no apparent reason. Suboxone certified doctors are supposed to be there to help a patient, otherwise, what is the point of becoming certified? I was rejected without so much as an explanation, did not even get a chance to meet with the doctor. I answered 5-6 questions by a secretary and was denied on that basis. Let me be clear that I have no major (or even minor) issues that could keep a suboxone doctor from seeing me. This is purely selfish. And he is one of the only sub doctors that takes my insurance. I have no idea where to go from here. Good luck to all who try him, and sorry in advance for the unprofessionalism you will experience.

Posted on July 14th, 2014

GREAT STAFF, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY. MD. IS SUPER DUPER SMART AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING VERY WELL AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TELLING REG: LABS OR DIAGNOSIS. MD IS VERY PATIENT. 100% RECOMMEND!!!

Excellent, caring, knowledgable

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I have been dealing with numerous, ongoing health issues for several years and had been having trouble finding a doctor who seemed genuinely concerned about my health. Dr. Sunkara took the time to get to know me as a person instead of just another patient. He was very thorough in looking at all of my symptoms and diagnosing me correctly. His medical assistant is awesome as well, always showing genuine concern and care. I reccomend Dr. Sunkara to anyone!!

Posted on November 11th, 2017