Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Durgadas P Sakalkale has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Surgery Recovery
- Wounds and Injuries
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Nerve Damage
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Good front staff, called ahead and explained I was looking for pain management, and had previously recieved injections and meds from prior pain dr, they set an appointment when I got there I paid my $45 copay the dr made be sit there in a gown hardly listened to me was told they dont do injections or pain meds there he refused to do anything for me and I wasted 10 mins and $45!!!! I would at least want the copay back since I was misled that they could treat me or at least I made sure to tell them when I made the appointment what I was looking for to be treated for and then I get there and the doctor is rude and tells me they dont do that! I want my $45 back! and I now have to start from square one finding a new dr and waiting for an appointment while in pain.
27 Years Experience
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Durgadas P Sakalkale accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Orthopedics, 2200 Whitney Ave Ste 140, Hamden, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Durgadas P Sakalkale in this video.
Dr. Durgadas P Sakalkale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.