Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dusan D Knezevic has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 20
We feel so fortunate to live in the area of his practice. My husband has a lot of heart issues, but since being under Dr. K's care, he is living a normal life. I would gladly wait an hour to see him. He spends so much time with patients that things do get backed up sometimes. He and his staff are tops! God Bless this Doctor.
Dr. Knezevic had saved my father's life. My father being elderly and bit stubborn needed a bit of persuasion to get a pace maker, with patience and laymans explanation of what was happening with my fathers heart, alogn with risks and consequences, he was able to convince him to get one. Dr. Knezevic was with us every step of the way, before the surgery and after. He takes time to listen to his patients and explain in detail in terms what is happening and why they have to take certain medication,. Today that is almost impossible to find !!! He is also efficient with his time, never have waited more than 5-7 minutes once we entered the office. His staff is courteous and i could not see my family ever switching for another cardiologist. Wish more doctors were like Dr. Knezevic
Before I saw Dr. Knezevic I was tired and had chest pains. I was so worried. I was sure that I had a bad heart condition and was scared what would happen. A friend suggested I should see Dr. Knezevic at Montclair Cardiology Group. What a wonderful doctor! He was kind, listened to what I was feeling and reassured me. He did some tests. At the end it tuned out that I had a minor arrhythmia. I am now taking medication and feeling great. I still see Dr K. He is hand's down the best doctor I have had the good luck to come across.
Horrible doctor. Not very nice, and not one you want to go see. Do not trust him.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Knezevic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Dusan D Knezevic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontclair Cardiology Group, 123 Highland Ave Ste 302, Glen Ridge, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dusan D Knezevic in this video.
Dr. Dusan D Knezevic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ridge, NJ.