Dr. Dushyant R Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dushyant R Patel?

He is the best doctor

Best primary doctor I could ask for!

Dr. Patel has to be one of the best doctors I've encountered. He treats you like a genuine person, not a paycheck. I couldn't be happier than with him as my primary care doctor! I'd recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Patel is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to listen and really help you. I was taking blood pressure medication prescribed to me from other doctors till I met Dr. Patel. He found out the underlying problem that was greater then just high blood pressure. He saved my life and basically saved me years of headaches. I'm thankful for this Doctor everyday and I totally recommend him.

Dr. Dushyant R Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fair Lawn, NJ.