Dr. Dustin G Child Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dustin G Child?

awful experience!

Highly Recommend for Health and Fitness Goals

I was highly recommended Dr. Child from a friend and I have been thrilled with the attention and care I have received! I first went to Dr. Child to help me manage and have accountability for healthy, sustainable weight loss. He has set up a plan for calories/activity/water intake etc and also prescriptions as needed. I follow up with him monthly with measurements and stats and he helps adjust the plan and care each time. He has been a great fit for my health needs!

Dr. Child is an outstanding doctor! He is always kind, caring, professional, and competent. I especially appreciate the fact that he never rushes me but listens to me and then takes time to explain solutions to any problems I may have.

Dr. Child is an amazing doctor! I now take my children to him and have highly recommended him to other family members and friends.

I trust him with my family!

Dr. Child always takes great care of us. We are able to be seen quickly & he knows exactly what to do to get us back to good health.

Refuses to Listen.....OverCharges

I have never been blown off and felt more disrespected than I was by Dr. Child's. I had some side effects to some medicine that he gave to me. I did some research and it was clearly stated online that about 3% of people have this side effect. I talked to him about it and he discounted me completely and said it was not possible. As if he knew more about what my body was feeling than I did. He does not listen and plows ahead as if he knows everything and you know nothing. On top of that he does try to get you to come in over and over again for additional visits. He will charge you the full office visit and does not discount for follow ups. I could not have been more disappointed with someone who is suppose to care about patients.

Wonderful doctor! Knowledgeable. Easy access! Would definitely recommend!

No scars!

Great doctor! I needed a skin mass removed. I was worried about scarring, but it healed up great!

Dr. Child is great at what he does. He makes the visit comfortable and always does his best to help solve any problem you might have.

Outstanding

I brought my son to Dr. Child for a swollen elbow after pitching. My son was in some pain and the swelling continued for a few days. Dr. Child took extra time to understand the history and the importance to my son and I. Initial x-rays didn't show any problems but because of the complete understanding he obtained from discussions with us, Dr. Child found that my son had a slight fracture in his elbow. Dr. Child continued to guide us through the process of healing and rehab. Son is doing well and still playing the game he loves! Thanks Dr. Child!!

Dr. Child is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He has cared for me and my family for over 12 years. I would return to him and recommend him to friends & family.

I would highly recommend Dr. Child! He always takes the time to help our whole family with all of our medical issues. He has always been very happy to help and extremely professional during our visits. Dr. Child has always been able to treat us the same day which is so nice to have in our time of need.