Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dustin W Cupp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I have a VERY complex medical history with multiple chronic health problems. He is wonderful. Listens to you and as a former RN myself, I can tell you he knows his stuff. I have to drive about 25 miles from my home here in Morehead to get to his office but it's worth it. I have a large hospital just 8 miles from me, and many clinics to choose from right in town. I decide to drive to Owingsville to see him. Bedside manner is top in my book.
11 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Dustin W Cupp accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Center, 1441 E 75th Pl, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Dustin W Cupp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.