Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors, symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dustin D Dinning has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 5 of 34
First experience with this doctor.... I have what doctors tell me, is a serious case of Vasculitis. I called Dustin Dinning's office and he "refused" to even see me, because he doesn't want to deal with a case that would make him think or work. They ARE accepting patients, but yet after reviewing my file, Dustin Dinning said he doesn't even want to see me. What kind of doctor turns away someone who has a serious medical issue????? One that wants easy cases and only wants to prescribe medications.
I saw this doctor for 3 years. He totally misdiagnosed me. Told me I had rheumatoid arthritis, put me on horrible transfusions for years, along with a dozen other highly dangerous medications, all for a diagnosis I didn't have. Finally after not getting any better (in fact worse), I sought out a second opinion and was found to have no autoimmune disease at all. The fact that all the bloodwork he took already had confirmed I had no active disease, makes it a true fact that I was a human guinea pig for this new physician who should obviously go back to med school!
Dr. Dinning is the only decent rheumatologist in our area, and one of the only to take our insurance (Tricare Prime). Fortunately, he is lauded as being an exceptional rheumatologist. The problem is, being the only one in the area and being very good, it would normally take 6 months to get an appointment. We were lucky that the referring doctor worked in the same building and was able to expedite the process so my wife was able to get an apt in 3 months. He was very thorough and ordered advanced testing to determine the true nature of her conditions and make and accurate diagnosis. It has taken nearly 5 years to reach this point because of incompetent doctors, some with personal agendas, did not conduct testing, make referrals to specialists or in some cases even conduct a examination, to find the underlining conditions causing her pain.
11 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Dustin D Dinning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKootenai Physicians Clinic, 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 275, Coeur D Alene, ID
Dr. Dustin D Dinning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.