Dr. Dustin Dinning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dustin Dinning?

How can he call himself a real Doctor??

Posted on September 21st, 2017

First experience with this doctor.... I have what doctors tell me, is a serious case of Vasculitis. I called Dustin Dinning's office and he "refused" to even see me, because he doesn't want to deal with a case that would make him think or work. They ARE accepting patients, but yet after reviewing my file, Dustin Dinning said he doesn't even want to see me. What kind of doctor turns away someone who has a serious medical issue????? One that wants easy cases and only wants to prescribe medications.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr Dinning and his staff have gone out of their way to keep me healthy during a really rough time for me.

EXCELLENT DR.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I have been his patient for years now. Absolutely no complaints. He was correct in his diagnosis and treatment. Love the ease of getting refills on medicine. Girls in the office are very nice!.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I saw this doctor for 3 years. He totally misdiagnosed me. Told me I had rheumatoid arthritis, put me on horrible transfusions for years, along with a dozen other highly dangerous medications, all for a diagnosis I didn't have. Finally after not getting any better (in fact worse), I sought out a second opinion and was found to have no autoimmune disease at all. The fact that all the bloodwork he took already had confirmed I had no active disease, makes it a true fact that I was a human guinea pig for this new physician who should obviously go back to med school!

Very good, if you can get an appointment

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Dinning is the only decent rheumatologist in our area, and one of the only to take our insurance (Tricare Prime). Fortunately, he is lauded as being an exceptional rheumatologist. The problem is, being the only one in the area and being very good, it would normally take 6 months to get an appointment. We were lucky that the referring doctor worked in the same building and was able to expedite the process so my wife was able to get an apt in 3 months. He was very thorough and ordered advanced testing to determine the true nature of her conditions and make and accurate diagnosis. It has taken nearly 5 years to reach this point because of incompetent doctors, some with personal agendas, did not conduct testing, make referrals to specialists or in some cases even conduct a examination, to find the underlining conditions causing her pain.

Highly recommended

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I think he is WONDERFUL. He diagnosed my condition perfectly & followed up to find the med that works. Always fills my rx very fast with my pharmacy & can always talk to his nurse.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

He is very professional, AND he takes the time to listen.

Waste of time

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Mrs.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr. Dinning is wonderful, he's the first Dr. that actually diagnosed me correctly and provided treatment. Staff is friendly, I would highly recommend him for joint problems, and receiving a correct diagnosis.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Dr Dinning is the worst Dr I have ever met! I was never treated so awful by a Dr in my life! I saw him for over 2 years for RA please if your looking for a dr you can trust to help you look else where!

Looks good, isn't

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Ego needs a remedy. Won't say I'm sorry when wrong. Isn't available after hours or on Friday-Monday morning. No one on call for him. Takes days to get prescription faxed to pharmacy. Learning as he goes as a new dr. Patients are guinea pigs.

Horrible !

Posted on September 24th, 2014

I will never go back there... They totally ignore you if you have a bad reaction to a drug or if you have increased pain. Had to call 3 times ! Still took 5 days for a return call. Just to say call your primary... Really?