- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dustin P Gay has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dustin P Gay has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Dustin P Gay Accepts the Following Insurance
- 100 Medical Dr Ste 200 Dublin , GA : (478) 274-8886
More about Dr. Dustin P Gay
Dr. Dustin Gay is a Graduate of the Medical College of Georgia and completed his residency at Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, MD. He is Fellowship Trained in orthopaedic surgery specializing in total joint replacement and Reconstructive surgery. He has specialty training from Anderson Orthopedic Clinic in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Gay is originally from East Dublin where he graduated from East Laurens High School as Valedictorian in 1997 & Summa Cum Laude from Georgia College State University in 2001.