Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dustin E Hawley MD
Dr. Dustin E Hawley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dustin E Hawley has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Weight Loss
Dr. Dustin E Hawley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dustin E Hawley - Posted on July 31st, 2018
Office staff advised me (after a 1 1/2 hour wait for new patient setup) that Dr.Hawley was too close to exceeding his limit for prescribing this medication. Had to prepay my copay (No issue there).....issue was how much of this med does he prescribe for pity sakes, and WHY was I not advised of this by same office staff prior to making a new patient appointment? At .25 mg twice a day for Essential Tremor makes me wonder what the heck is going on! Advice.....take it upon yourself to cover all bases prior to using him as a PVP as his office staff is not up to par.
Best clinic in Borger!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dustin E Hawley - Posted on November 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dustin E Hawley - Posted on August 10th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hawley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Dustin E Hawley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsDUSTIN EUGENE HAWLEY MD, 104 N Bryan St, Borger, TX
Dr. Dustin E Hawley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Borger, TX.