Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dustin Lillie
Dustin Lillie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dustin Lillie is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, V A Med Ctr -San Diego Health, San Diego, Ca and UC San Diego Health System.
Dustin Lillie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Health Services Research
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
We saw Dr Lillie in the infant ward at UCSD. He was passive aggressive and made up "reasons" to extend our stay longer than medically necessary. He would cite other physicians and when we asked those physicians for their opinions, they didn't agree with "Dr." Lillie. The next day we made it abundantly clear that we never wanted to see him again and his opinion was unwanted with our daughter. Stay away from this guy! He's got an ego and a power trip that are not helpful in the medical environment.
Lillie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
V A Med Ctr -San Diego Health, San Diego, Ca
UC San Diego Health System
Promise Hospital San Diego
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
16 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2001
Ucsd Medical Center
Dustin Lillie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dustin Lillie in this video.
Dustin Lillie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.