Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dustin P Pope has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have a rare cardiac condition. I came to Dr. Pope when I was very first ill, and didn't know what was wrong. I was very ill. Bas vitals, fainting, unable to function. Because I had tachycardia within 5 mins he blamed it on anxiety. And when I polity disagreed with him. As I have NEVER had anxiety he disagreed. He told me I need to talk meds for anxiety. I would feel better. I explained that was it. I wouldn't it wasn't anxiety! I asked if it's not anxiety what are some other things it could be? He once stated again "It's anxiety, and you have nothing to be ashamed of". I went to another dr even in his same office who knew right away after doing orthostatics on me it was NOT anxiety! He (the other dr)referred me to the Mayo Clinic where I received proper testing, and diagnosis. Guess what NO ANXIETY! I have a cardiac condition!
Would highly recommend Dr. Pope, he and his nurses are very professional and courteous. Usually, I don't care much for the attitudes of the doctors I have seen but Dr. Pope is very easy going and easy to talk to, it makes my visit so much better knowing i'm not going to be frustrated by the time I leave. Will definetely continue using Dr. Pope as my family doctor as long as he's around!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
14 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Dustin P Pope accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Family Care At Westside, 3875 W Sunset Ave, Springdale, AR
Dr. Dustin P Pope is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springdale, AR.