Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dustin K Worth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
Horrible doctor, see him if you want to be pushed out of the room and receive a huge bill. He tried to tell me my recent injury was a result of me getting old and was simply my anatomy. I'm 20, thanks a lot dr.worth. Basically he is a chiropractor that charges 5 times more for the same basic treatment. Don't waste your time, money or health with Dr.Worth
Dr. Worth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Dustin K Worth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMoscow Family Medicine Main St Clinic, 623 S Main St, Moscow, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dustin K Worth in this video.
Dr. Dustin K Worth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moscow, ID.