Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dvinder Kaur
Dr. Dvinder Kaur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaur is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. She speaks English and Hindi.
Dr. Dvinder Kaur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dvinder Kaur has the following 8 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Kaur has been my primary physician for over 15 years. I can personally attest to her extraordinary depth of medical knowledge as she has treated me for a wide range of conditions and provides referrals to excellent specialists when necessary. She listens, explains and takes whatever time is necessary to ensure the patient's understanding of his/her medical issue. Dr. Kaur is the standard by which I judge all other medical professionals.
Dr. Kaur is a knowledgeable and caring physician but she always seems to be run off her feet. She is usually seriously late - an hour's wait is not uncommon - for all appointments. Just how many "emergencies" - her usual excuse - can she have on an average day? Her staff are not professional enough and the lack of feedback from any questions to her office is very disappointing. The website she uses is never updated and your chance of getting a call back to a question is minimal. It's a shame really as I do like her.
I've been a patient of Dr. Kaur since she practiced in East Brunswick and she has always been professional & caring in every way. She's knowledgeable in knowing which questions to ask in order to give me the right treatment. Dr. Kaur noticed a blip on my EKG which other Doctors missed and sent me for a stress test which showed that I had arterial blockage and needed a cardiac surgery. Without Dr. Kaur's knowledge and insight I'm sure I would not be here writing this. A wonderful, caring physician who spends the time to know her patients. I would recommend her to everyone I know.
Dr. Kaur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Dvinder Kaur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDvinder Kaur Md, 49 Veronica Ave Ste 106, Somerset, NJ
Dr. Dvinder Kaur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.