Dr. Dwain G Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dwain G Fuller?

Excellent diagnosis and treatment. I had detached retina 15 years ago and he performed the surgical repair and I have good vision in this eye. Thanks Dr. Fuller for sharing your expertise. May God richly Bless you for the services you render

Caring, Knowledgeable

Dr Fuller is pleasant, professional, and clearly takes pride in his work. Even though I had a very concerning symptom, he and his staff were professional, caring, and straightforward. I was lucky; my symptom was not a sign of serious illness. But Dr Fuller explained what the symptom was, what it was not, and what to expect, in terms matched well to my level of knowledge and understanding. I am very confident in my treatment by Dr Fuller, and it was presented in a friendly and professional fashion. I would send anyone I care about to him.

Dr. Dwain G Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.