Have you seen Dr. Dwana M Bush?

Love the fact she give you time which is rare thing in todays medicine.

Absolutely worth the wait! A doctor with compassionate skills and a heart full of love for her patients and her work.

Mom

She is an excellent physician with really good bed manners. I have had her as my primary care for at least 20 years. I was worried that I will lose doctor-patient relationship once this practice transitions to using computers. I had a satisfying experience in my most recent visit. They have added a new physician in the practice and getting appointments is much easier of a process now. I received a patient user name and password for some sort of patient account. My labs reached me in email the next day and my questions were answered through patient account within few hours. It was relieving. This practice has evolved in a positive direction. The new doctor is as courteous and passionate as Dr Bush. The physicians seem to discuss patient care because new doctor new about my special needs on our first encounter. I recommend this practice. To me passionate care is more important than a perfect practice.

Theresa Davis

ALL of my other physicians know or are patients of Dr. Bush. She is a doctor's doctor. An excellent diagnostician. Constantly voted in Atlanta's Top doctors by Atlanta Magazine. Yes, the wait is long sometimes, but having the best possible health care is worth the wait. Compassionalte, caring, loving. I would not go anywhere else.

Excellent doctor but the wait is too long

Dr. Bush is compassionate and caring. She is an excellent physician. However, the wait is so long that it is just not worth it.

Dr. Bush is a delight. She has a loving and compassionate manner, listens very well and cares about you as a patient.

not worth it

I was a patient for about 2 years and just couldn't stand it anymore. Phone staff continually rude, not accommodating, one lady in particular seems to like making your life as hard as possible. The front office staff is nice, but you will have to wait at least 45 minutes no mater what (I waited 95 minutes once - no exaggeration - just to see the doctor, and when she finally showed up, the visit took less than 15mins) and scheduling an appointment in the first place is really difficult as they never seem to have any openings before 1-2 weeks at least. The examining rooms are kind of scary because of the lack of privacythe office is in an old house that was converted (quite cheaply and poorly) in to a medical facility. Exam rooms have sliding doors that don't quite shut all the way, windows to the outside with just blinds, dusty old lamps, and thin walls. I have heard another patient's conversation with the doctor from being in the next roomI always tried to speak softly so others wouldn't hear any of my personal info. Dr. Bush is very nice, but so are lots of other doctors. Bottom line of why I switched doctors: rude phone staff (repeatedly, excessively "i hate my job" rude, not just run of the mill irritating rudeness), too hard to schedule a convenient appointment, extremely excessive wait times that are downright inconsiderate, unprofessional, outdated facilities. Dr. Bush is sweet, but those other factors just make going to her totally NOT WORTH IT. I would not recommend this practice - Dr. Bush, yes - she's very nice, but needs a lot needs to change about the way the office is run.

She understands our family because she has taken time to keep our family in her heart

She is the type of doctor that is worth waiting a few extra minutes to see, because of the time and care and knowledge she brings to our care. We tell all our friends to go see her, but we should keep her all to ourselves. We drive nearly two hours to see her for an appointment.

Exceptional

Dr. Bush is one of the most thorough and caring physicians you will meet. It is a privilege to be her patient now for over 10 years. Her care is comprehensive. She integrates both the body and the mind into her practice. She asks questions no one else will ask and she follows up. Her knowledge of medicine is very good and she is connected to many specialists who have all turned out to be very competent as well.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Bush is an excellent doctor, she takes the time to really understand the whole person, not just the illness. Great person to have advising you on how to stay healthy.

Dr. Dwana M Bush is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.