Dr. Dwayne Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dwayne Keller?

18 years and counting l am glad 😁 he is my treating physician. THE RED TEAM COMPLETELY ROCKS.

I can honestly say. My treatment is head and shoulders with complete professionalism with Dr. Keller. I have severe steroid dependent asthma accompanied by diabetes induced by the prednisone. I have been hospitalized and Dr. Keller visited me as I was inpatient status. I have never felt more special that he came to visit me. His kind gesture was greatly appreciated. Happy 😊 Vetetan and Frequent Flyer LeKeshei Cole-9724.

A Doctor of the highest caliber

Dr. Keller has been my doctor for the past 15 years and has provided for me the most professional and courteous attitude of any Doctor I have ever known. I don't want another Doctor, I feel confident with Dr. Keller and he listens and understands the Veteran...

veteran's doctor

I masrked the appointment info "don't know" because Dr. Keller is with the Veterans Administration Medical Center and has no control over the time required for an appointment which is long, about 3 months. But there are provisions for "urgent care" appoint.But personally I find Dr. Keller professional, courteous, interested in his patient as a person, not just as a patient. I would say he is dediucated to his patients over all well being and not just their physical health.

Dr. Dwayne Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.