Have you seen Dr. Dwight E Benjamin?

The best OB/GYN you could ask for

Dr. B is very knowledgeable and professional. He showed that he was very sincere of my well-being. I have referred at least 3 people to him and they had the same experience as myself. He delivered my daughter who is now 5 years old....my husband and I will drive 30+ miles to seek his medical expertise...would never change him for the world....so please don't retire anytime soon :)

Great Doctor!!

I've been with Dr. Benjamin for about 11 Years started at another office at Memorial Miramar Medical office then he transferred to his own location at ...

Best OB/GYN in Florida

I love this office and the doctor even more!!!!

Great Office

He is an excellent Doctor! He's the BEST GYN Doctor I've had to date. His bedside manner made me feel so comfortable the first time that I stuck with him and now I'm never leaving 😊 I love his staff because they put me at ease also. Thank you Dr. B!

Current patient

None other like him

I do not even know where to start. I started seeing Dr. B as a referral for a partial hysterectomy. The doctor who referred me had been my gynecologist for almost 10,years. When I went to Dr. B for my consultation, he was so mild mannered. He was knowledgeable, concerned, took his time to answer my questions, took a seat and crossed his legs to truly listen. I did not feel rushed. He told me what to expect, he did the procedure perfectly and called my home to follow up. I decided that it was time to let my old doctor go. I only see him once a year for my annual and I wish that he could be my primary care physician. I would like to say that he is very gentle when it comes to the pap test. He takes his time and does not force or rush his procedure. His gentle touch is that of holding a new born baby. He is humble and the sweetest doctor I have ever met in my life. He has the patience of Job. I have referred other people to him and they come back with the same experience. As long as Dr. B is working, he will remain my gynecologist. Thank God for you because I know He placed you in my pathway. I also would like to say that his two staff, Angela and Lisa are so amazing as well. God bless you all as you carry on the work of saving lives daily!!!!!!!! I love you all very much!!! ☺😊

HEALTHY LIVING PATIENT

I WOULD NOT TRADE DR BENJAMIN FOR ANY OTHER GYNECOLOGIST. HE SAVE MY LIVE WHEN THE OTHER DOCTORS WERE TAKING MY MONEY AND GIVING ME THE RUNAROUND . HIS SMILE IS TO DIE FOR. (LOL)

The Perfect Doctor

This the best doctor I have ever dealt with. When I thought I could not conceive he took care of me and now I have three beautiful children. Dr. Benjamin delivered my first son and then a year later delivered my twin boys. He has an excellent bedside manner and takes the time to really get to know you as a person instead of being just another patient. He really lets you know he cares and he has a wonderful staff (Lisa and Angela). Love him and would never change him.

Simply The Best

Competent, pleasant, professional, reassuring. Treats you like a person and not an organ or a disease.Will explain everything in a way you can understand. Feels like you are his only patient. Seems to really like his job. Very capable staff. Office clean, pleasant, relaxing ambience . Not cramped and over-crowded.

The best doctor ever

Dr B is the definition of a caring, compasionate and respect. Best bed side manners. Always polite, calm and honest. I wish he was also my PCP. The entire staff is very professional and friendly. Always polite and great you with a smile.

Outstanding

Treats you like his only patient;efficient but not rushed. Gives detailed, straight forward explanation- not condescending. Unruffled,reassuring exudes humble confidence. His professionalism makes a potentially awkward consultation a very comfortable experience.

The Best Dr

One of the best Doctors in South Florida..Excellent bedside manner,patience.He listens to your problems patiently and makes right diagnosis..Definitely recommend this Dr

Dr. Dwight E Benjamin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.

Dr. Dwight E Benjamin Is this you?