Dr. Dwight Blum Is this you?

3.4

Posted on May 17th, 2013

office was gross dr blum barley talked did my surgery on broken leg and still cant walk right would not recomend to anyone

Arlene RN

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr Blum saw me in the ER after falling down some stairs and fracturing my ankle. He operated on me and I was in the hospitL Ffor a few days.That was 2/17. Today is 5/22. You can barely see a scar! It looks like my ankle has a scratch on it.His bedside manner is excellent and you can tell he cares. I would not like to need his services again, But If I do I will return to Dr Blum( I've bee a nurse for 18 yrs+)

a mom

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Was assigned him in ER. Disappeared in middle of my daughters treatment. Was gruff with her always and never contacted us after we showed up to a dark and empty office...

Posted on May 10th, 2009